Fees for Corporate Members
- Corporate Membership Fee: GHc 200 | N20,000 | $150 USD
- Corporate Membership Fee: GHc 1,000 | N100,000 | $600 USD
- Annual Subscription Fee: GHc 500 | N50,000 | $300 USD
- Minimum Required Employees 10
Services and Benefits
Upon admission, corporate members receive at minimal cost such services as:
- Free access to the CIPM Resource Center materials
- Free mailing of ‘Project Managers Magazine
- Annual luncheons and dinners for networking
- Open lectures and Conferences on Project Management issues
- Participation in the ‘Project of the Year Awards” (POYA)
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- Training at discounted rates in CIPM organised sessions
- Advertise in Project Managers Magazine at discounted rates
- Participation in Project Management Research & Consultancy Services
- Executive Career/Jobs Selection Services
Annual subscriptions fee applicable: GHc 20 / N2,000 / $15 USD
Any member residing outside Ghana qualifies to be categorized as an overseas member. Overseas members enjoy a 10% rebate while they enjoy full membership benefits. Applicable annual fee in this category is payable less 10%. Current contacts are used as proof of residence. Members have the responsibility of updating the Institute?s database as and when they change.
Any member who attains the age of sixty qualifies for honorary retirement.
Honorably retired members enjoy full membership benefits at an annual membership fee of GHc 20 / N2,000 / $15 USD. Non-practicing retired members are, in addition exempted from CPE requirements.
This is a new category meant to take care of prospective members who do not yet have experience or are not yet employed.
Application Form GHc 50 / N5,000 / $35 USD
Student Membership Entrance fee is GHc 100 / N10,000 /$60 USD
Annual fees is GHc 20 / N2,000 / $15 USD
All fees are paid up front.
A CIPM finalist with three years experience qualifies to be an Associate Member.
Any member categorized as practicing, who is not currently practicing and has no intentions to practice in the near future has an option to return his/her practicing certificate and be categorized as non-practicing.
Members have the responsibility to update the Institute?s database with their contacts as and when they change. Change of Category shall not be backdated.
? Click here to Download Student Application
Instruction to Applicants
The applicants with appropriate qualifications will be initially offered the ?Student Membership? until such the Council adopts the proposed Membership Criteria.
The application membership fee for the Student Membership Category is GHc 50 / N5,000 / $35 USD
The completed applications should be sent by registered post, e-mail or handed over to:
The Secretary: Chartered Institute of Project Management
House No: 21/30 Main Kumasi Road,
After Achimota 2nd Bridge,
Accra – Ghana,
PROJECT MANAGEMENT COLLEGE,
30 WOBURN PLACE
COLLEGE OF SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT,
30 WOBURN PLACE
Nigeria: College of Supply Chain Managment,
Telephone:+9 234 (0)7044802510
Lekki: Fortune Business School,
College of Supply Chain Management,
Suit D50 3rd floor DANZIYAL PLAZA,
Opposite NNPC Mega Filling Station,
Olusegun Olusegun Way,
Tel: 0092348093284918, 0092348052205072