Chlorophyll Ventures is an energy services and solutions provider that offers cutting-edge technology and strategic consulting for a sustainable energy sector.
We Are Recruiting To Fill The Position Below
Job Title: Project Manager
- We seek to recruit a Project Manager who will be responsible for end to end quality project delivery and PO closure, manage project budget, cost control and resource allocation.
- Minimum Education: B.Sc. in Project Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or Telecommunications. Any relevant post-graduate degree will be an advantage.
- Minimum Working Experience: 3 years of increasingly responsible experience, including experience successfully managing various power related projects.
- Required Certification(s): Any relevant professional certification, with preference for PMP and Prince 2.
Competence And Skills
- High level of initiative and independence.
- Proficient in project management techniques and theory. Ability to develop project management frameworks.
- Customer-centric with results orientation mindset.
- Resources Management; Mentorship and People Management.
- Ability to Plan and forecast to anticipate client needs and minimize service disruptions
- Delegate and allocate responsibilities efficiently to manage projects end to end
- Must be highly analytical and possess problem solving skills with the ability to apply original and innovative thinking.
- A high level of responsiveness
- Knowledge of commercial contracts and service level agreements
- Budgeting and cost tracking.
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Change Management skills
- Good Team Builder
Application Closing Date
24th February, 2019.