Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category:
Max-Migold Limited is a physical facilities advisory, training, inspections and technology solutions firm targeting a niche clientele of Multi-national and Nigerian organizations who yearn for best value creation, cost optimization, sustainability, and human capital development. We provide practical results-oriented consulting and training that translates into immediate economic, social and environmental bottom line earnings for our clients.
Services provided include physical facilities advisory services such as operations and maintenance cost reduction, energy audit, cost benchmarking, manpower supply, recruitment, maintainability and sustainability consulting, FM department organizational development and project management. Max-Migold Ltd also provides property inspection services with facility condition assessments and asset registers as deliverables. Other service offerings include FM training and FM technology solutions.
We Are Recruiting To Fill The Position Below
Job Title: Admin/ HR Officer
Department: Administration/Human Resource
Reports to: CEO/ Operation Manager
- A facility Management Advisory and Consultancy firm is presently recruiting to fill the role of an Admin/ HR Officer, the ideal candidate would serve as support to all other departments, administrative follow-up, HR activities, monthly payroll processing, ensure that the daily operational functions of the office go smoothly and efficiently
- Be responsible for incoming and outgoing telephone calls and emails of all official emails
- Handle office expenses and petty cash under the approval of the director or finance manager
- Would work closing with the training centre representative to ensure training schedule, materials and candidates are all carried out as planned.
- Marketing and sales of Organisations services.
- Manage office equipment and infrastructure to ensure a
- Responsible for the overall running of the reception operation
- Monitor and record employee time sheets and leave requests
- Support for procedures or papers relating to personnel or staffing issues
- Make logistic arrangement including vehicle arrangement for project staffs, visitors, consultants, and interns
- Support HR activities in the team: contract, recruitment, employee relation
- Conduct procurement of stationery for staff, cleaning materials, all Office consumables and the preparations of office budget.
- Assist the progress of job planning and performance management
- Prepare correspondence, memos, reports, presentations, and emails to all related offices or agencies in relation to the office operations.
- Carry out other duties such as take minutes of office meetings e.t.c
- Update the filling system and manage the official documents for both hard and electronic copies including the office library.
- Educational Qualification – Required University degree or its equivalent in Business Administration and Human Resource Management.
- MBA would be an advantage.
Other Professional Qualifications
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
- Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM)
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant experience as an Admin Officer with at least one (1) year as a HR / Accounting Officer
Required Skills And Competencies
- Skilful in interpersonal, time management, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Very Strong sales and accounting skills.
- Very good computer skills – MS office programs
- Team player
- Able to work under pressure and deadline.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of operational management within the daily running of an organisation.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage efficiently.
- Flexible and able to cope with stressful situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail with strong organizational skills and the ability to plan and prioritize work schedules according to deadlines.
- Working Condition includes foot movements while on official assignment and in sitting in front of a computer.
Application Closing Date
4th February, 2019.